- Work on key business initiatives in Agile software development environment
- Provide subject matter expertise in business analysis and requirements gathering to make impact on mission critical projects.
- Provide project management for Agile teams, specifically with SCRUM methodologies
- Manage requirements definition and functional application design, including user stories, use cases, and business requirements documents
- Analyze existing customer needs and work with product owner, business and development team to implement high value features and solutions
- Collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Provide functional leadership and customer/business user perspective to engineering team
- Create and maintain functional and technical documentation and standards and assist in manual QA testing
- Assist in the development and improvement of business processes
- 4-6 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager in a software environment
- A. or B.S. degree required
- Certified Business Analysis Professional, CBAP certification preferred
- Experience leading requirements identification and prioritization efforts for large scale business or technology projects
- Ability to work in a highly technical environment and assist in manual testing
- Experience working in IT organizations with a strong understanding of the SDLC
- Familiarity and experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Ability to self-manage