Finance Accounting Manager - Retail
Ochsner Health System is looking for talented, dynamic employees to join our team!
The best and the brightest work here because they find the work challenging and rewarding – because their input is valued and their opinions respected. Here, there is room to grow and people who want the best for you. Here, you matter.
We are seeking candidates that share our Ochsner values of Patients First, Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, and Teamwork. Our values guide our decisions, inspire our actions, and influence our relationships with patients, coworkers and community members.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients everyday or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come Make A Difference At Ochsner and Discover Your Future!
WHAT WE OFFER
- · Ochsner offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to accommodate the diverse needs of its employees. Want to learn more?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Manager handles financial optimization of the business model strategically and on a day-to-day basis. The Manager identifies opportunities to enhance performance and partners with operators to monitor performance and support actions to drive change. The Manager works on initiatives to enhance performance on a go-forward basis. The Manager forecasts performance forward based upon known improvement initiatives.
- Ensures quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Develops personnel and workforce to ensure adequate staffing.
- Participates in research, education & training initiatives.
- Maintains operational profitability.
- Participates in long-range business planning.
- Ensures physical & technology infrastructure meets functional needs.
WHAT WE SEEK
- Required - Bachelor's degree in Finance/Business related field
- Preferred - Master's degree in Finance or related business oriented field
- Required - 5 years related health care experience including two years of supervision or management experience OR completion of the Ochsner Health System Finance Fellowship Program.
- Preferred - Experience in an ambulatory care setting
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of information.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various software packages specific to role and keyboard.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills to interpret data and develop options to improve performance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of fiscal responsibility; ability to influence other leaders in fiscal issues.
- Excellent judgment, decision-making and delegating skills.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and maintain complete confidentiality.