The Unitypoint Health at Work Onsite Occupational Medicine Physician shall deliver the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable and caring manner according to the UnityPoint Health policies and procedures and in accordance with standards set forth by client company medical directives.
- Evaluate and treat patients in accordance with the UPW medical model
- Establish and monitor appropriate levels of care for patients
- Complete all medical record documentation prior to the end of your shift
- Work with UPW Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care set forth by UnityPoint at Work, LC and UnityPoint Health.
- Meet with UPW Medical Director to discuss the quality of patient care, policies, procedures, outcomes, reports, and records.
- Two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or in an emergency medicine setting is preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Requires knowledge of federal healthcarelaws and regulations.
- Requires highly developed communication skills to effectively work with all levels of management throughout the UnityPoint Health, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work as a team member, creating and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Board Certified Occupational Medicine Physician, preferred
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Board Certification or eligibility in a related field.
Requisition ID 2017-34319