Interested candidates must be able to relocate within the SW Region after training is completed.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer –EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
TruGreen, the leader in the Lawn Care service industry, has a career opportunity for an ambitious, results-oriented management professional who will take pride in leading a team in one of our multi-million dollar operations.
We are currently seeking a General Manager with a proven track record of driving sales results, delivering exceptional customer service, and achieving top and bottom line growth.
· Bachelor’s degree and 3-5years of business operations management experiencerequired, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. High School diploma/GED required
· Supervisory management and profit & loss experiencerequired
· Ability to productively work in a high volume service environment
· Ability to recruit staff and build productive sales & service teams
· Sales and/or sales management experiencepreferred
· Ability to recognize customers needs and concerns and provide solutions
Prior to being assigned to a location you will participate in our training program to gain the industry and leadership knowledge required for successful transition into a General Manager position. During training you will perform assigned duties in several areas including sales, service, operations, and administration under the direction ofexperienced personnel assigned to assist with learning how each department affects each phase of the business. We hire proactively for this opportunity and all candidates MUST be willing to relocate at the end of the training period.
As a TruGreen leader, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, a lucrative bonus structure that rewards for performance, excellent benefits, and the opportunity for continued professional growth.
Be a part of our new beginnings!
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing