Cradlepoint is seeking an energetic, progressive, Software Engineer to develop world class solutions that will make a difference in people’s lives and change the world. The Software Engineer will use the latest technologies to develop SaaS solutions on an open source technology stack while working at the intersection of cloud computing, mobile computing and 4G wireless networks. He or she must have experience developing complex solutions with experience in SaaS solutions, SaaSinfrastructure, platform design, implementation and support. The successful candidate will work with smart, cool people, enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Work with other team members to develop secure SaaS solutions for managing network devices.
- Provide technical guidance and SaaS architectural recommendations for designing, building, testing, deploying and maintaining highly-available, scalable, and secure applications in cloud computing.
- Responsible for full lifecycle application development.
- Provide software testing while ensuring quality assurance.
- Conduct performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation of systems.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- 2-5 years of development experience.
- Experience with unix/linux development environments, fluent in at least one server-side or application language.
- Experience developing and supporting secure, cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of multiple cloud and virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of networking and routing protocols. Understanding of scaling and failover techniques applicable in cloud environments.
- Experience with cloud automation techniques and technologies. Experience using the Agile software development methodologies.
- BS or Master's degreepreferred in Computer Science or Engineering
Job ID 2017-1181