We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to provide full cycle recruiting of US and global positions. This role will help lead the positioning of RTI as an employer of choice and enhancing the outreach of the RTI difference. We need the talent to help deliver the promise of science for global good.
This role will lead consultation with the hiring manager, develop sourcing strategies, screen and interview candidates and negotiate offers. This position will support the Social, Statistical, Environmental Sciences organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively source, network and creatively identify potential candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Ensure that applicants are screened and dispositioned in a consistent, objective and legally-defensible manner.
- Enter positions into applicant tracking system and ensure proper levels of approves have been given.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Collect recruiting documents from candidates including resumes/CVs, employment applications and background investigation release forms.
- Ensure that appropriate, reference-checking, background investigations are completed successfully, in accordance with RTI’s policies and standards.
- Ensure that appropriate visa and relocation support activities are completed successfully, in accordance with RTI’s policies and standards.
- Adhere to equal opportunity/affirmative action guidelines and federal and state regulations in recruiting efforts.
- Prepare necessary paperwork to meet compliance process for recruiting.
- Attend career fairs.
- Prepare recruitment reports as needed.
- Participate with projects and other work assigned.
- Perform clerical, administrative, and general office duties that may include word processing, data entry, record and file maintenance, photocopying and scanning, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, requisitioning supplies, and submitting work requests.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ related experience in talent acquisition; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in agency and corporate recruitment is preferred.
- Prior experiencerecruiting information technology (IT) sector positions such as software development and quality assurance roles preferred.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing passive candidates and talent networking.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with hiring managers to source, identify and qualify talent.
- Demonstrated successful track record in building relationships with internal clients and candidates.
- Experience working with major recruiting websites, ATS, and social media.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Knowledge of and experience working within OFCCP guidelines.
- Ability to partner, influence and work effectively with all levels of management.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Must have strong initiative and attention to detail skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high sense of urgency environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.