Louis Berger has an exciting opening for a Project Manager, Construction (Concourse/Wings) to join its Aviation PM/CM team at the Nashville International Airport working on the BNA Vision program. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversees project preparation, administration, scheduling, coordination, inter-utility coordination, Q/A, field decisions and supervision to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Reviews requested modifications to the facilities.
- Insures that constructioncontracts are in compliance with applicable federal and state equal opportunity legislation.
- Provides support to Director, Construction Management/Quality Assurance to address design issues discovered during construction.
- Coordinates activities with outside agencies to assure timely completion of all projects.
- Compiles and analyzes technical data and prepares reports concerning project related activities.
- Use electronic tools including CADD, GIS and other computer systems to perform job functions.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, architecture or related engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Five to ten (5-10) years of progressive US design and constructionexperience at major hub airports in the US.
- Knowledge and understanding with a variety of projects as well as project delivery methods (i.e. design-bid-build, design-build, and construction manager at risk).
- A track record in risk management, conflict resolution; must have excellent communication skills and be proficient in various Project Management Software Systems.
- PMP certification is preferred.