About the Role:
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Finance Director, Credit Union Solutions (CUS) and will be responsible for supporting the monthly and annual revenue forecast for certain core platforms and for the overall consolidation for this $590M business unit.
- Direct partnership with product, sales and delivery managers to enhance the understanding of key drivers, identification and mitigation of risk and providing more insight into opportunities.
- Ensuring accuracy of data across all levels of CUS and providing robust explanations for variances and all opportunities/risks on a monthly basis.
- Design innovative analytical and simplified management reporting tools for improved understanding of financial impact for informed decision making.
- Completing consolidation of data from other core finance support leaders and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Supporting the development of annual plan and ensuring accuracy of the quarterly forecasts for submission to corporate.
- Support the enhancement and improvement ofreporting tools such assales,SAP andothersystems.
Reports To: Finance Director – Revenue Analytics Credit Union Solutions (CUS)
Peers: Finance Managers/Sr. Financial Analysts
Direct Reports: Individual Contributor
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly Risks and Opportunities schedules for designated core platforms and provide accurate explanations for all risks and opportunities.
- Ensure accuracy and transparency of reported and forecasted results.
- Compliance with GAAP and Corporate Policy for reporting accurate results for the group.
- Schedule regular meetings with product and sales management teams to understand the details behind the numbers for the month, YTD and annual forecast.
- Help Finance Director and VP Finance of CUS with developing presentations to senior leadership.
- Work with SAP modules and run reports as required by the CFO and VP Finance for the group.
- Monitors and establishes internal controls to assure proper compliance.
- Leverage solid Excel and financial modeling skills to develop and maintain financial analyses supporting key decisions.
- Ad hocreports asrequired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7 years of experience
- Proficiency with Excel is required – advanced Excel user including but not limited to pivot tables and complex formulas.
- Intermediate skill level with Powerpoint – will haveexperiencebuilding presentations for senior leadership
- MBA and/or CPApreferred
Job ID R-10083814