About the Position:
Qumulo's New York City based Territory Account Manager is a crucial addition to our fieldsales organization. In this role, you will bring our product into the robust Tri State region, growing Qumulo revenue, and continue to build out your arsenal of customer connections. Qumulo's Territory Account Managers establish rapport with our customers and become a champion for their needs. We're looking for someone who has a consistent track record of exceeding quotas and leading business in softwaresales. This person is pragmatic and innovative in equal measure, inspiring change and evangelizing effective solutions to our customer's greatest problems.
About the Company:
At Qumulo, we build innovative storage solutions that will permanently change the enterprise storage marketplace, improve quality and increase service standards. We are dedicated not only to a fast, reliable product, but providing clients with a seamless userexperience and unprecedented visibility on their data. Founded in2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, our vision has attracted a team of groundbreaking leaders from the worlds top softwareengineeringenvironments. Our mission is simple – to be the company the world trusts to store, manage and curate its data.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts.
- Plan and organize a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales targets.
- Develop and present business case to customers, demonstrating Qumulo’s value and ability to meet customer business objectives.
- Monitor competition and gather current marketplace information. (Including but not limited to pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.)
- Act as a beacon for industry standards, researching and reporting changes in products, service, and policy, and evaluating results.
- Champion the needs of the customers through investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by through independent research, attending workshops, and cultivating networks.
- Collect and maintain data to guide and inform future sales and business decisions
- 10-15years of previous technologysalesexperience.
- Start-up experience or a mix of large company and startup experience.
- Expansive knowledge of the storage industry.
- Ability to excel in customer service, closing deals, negotiation, and prospecting.
- Robust experience in territory management and building client relationships.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.