Superintendent - New Construction
Would enjoy getting in on the ground floor of a high growth company (300% year over year)? They continue to expand into new markets each day and they foster career growth by hiring the best of the best in the industry.
They have a unique approach towards the construction/renovation of high-end luxury multi-family projects.
They have communities in ten states and expanding rapidly. We do whatever it takes to make sure our communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest.
They have recently been recognized as a National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) Top 50 Company in 2016 and one of Atlanta's "2016 Top Midsize Workplaces."
As a Superintendent you will:
- You will be the company representative who has the primary responsibility for all field operations, including the coordination of subcontractors’ work
- Responsible for all field activities associated with the project, including ultimate responsibility for implementation of Safety/Zero Harm program for the job site, supervision of all field construction work by subcontractors and self-performed work.
- Shares responsibility with the project manager for developing the project budget, actively participating in the preconstruction phase, and ensuring that the project is built on time, within budget, and according to company policies and procedures.
- Manages and mentors assistant superintendents and other field personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or a related field preferred
- 8+ years of Multifamily Superintendent experience. Depending upon the project size, scope, and complexity the years of experience may vary.
- Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written communication skills.
- Exhibits commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office
Compensation & Benefits:
- $90,,-$125, base salary DOE plus uncapped bonus
- Full Benefits
- 401K program with company match
- Opportunities for advancement based on performance