The Sr. Analyst Multichannel Analytics and Insights designs and implements web analytic tools on Home Depot to measure the customer experience and site performance via key performance indicators.
Work with product, merchandising and marketing business units to gather complex business requirements and collaborate with IT and analytics team in implementing those requirements based on the analytics & IT team processes and standards.
Sr. Analyst Multichannel Analytics and Insights analyzes business trends and customer behavior data to identify opportunities for website enhancements to provide the best customer experience and increase growth in online sales. Support complex reporting needs like building KPI dashboards for various business, IT and senior leadership teams. Perform complex deep dive analysis to troubleshoot or identify the root cause for site issues or any dip in conversion or other KPI’s
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- 20% Provide recommendations for online analytics strategy for application specific analytics enhancements
- 20 % Gather analytics business requirements from business groups, design solutions for new features that fits into our standardized implementation, and provide support to technology team on implementation questions.
- 20% Research and analyze business trends & customer behavior data to identify opportunities for website enhancements
- 20% Take the lead on new programs and initiatives for Online Analytics team and shows ownership of the analytics tools & solution roadmap
- 10% Build and foster relationships with key internal business leaders and become a trusted resource and provider of key analytics data
- 10% Perform Adobe ad-hoc analysis based on requests from key partners
Nature & Scope:
- Position reports to Manager, Order Management, Analytics and Business Insights
- No direct reports
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 3+ years’ experience in Data Strategy, Instrumentation Integration and Digital Analytics fields.
- Experience with web and mobile analytics development, analysis and process with a preference for Adobe Analytics Omniture Site Catalyst experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio required.
- Experience with digital media analytics, including Nielsen and comScore toolsets and methodologies.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit and deliver BI answers to stakeholders accurately meeting SLA commitments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Effective presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions and departments
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage high-performance teams
- Demonstrably data-driven and open-minded
- Strong quantitative analytics skills
- Strong communication, written and inter-personal skills, can comfortably navigate amongst various partner groups with potentially conflicting business objectives and timelines
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Understands data warehouse structures and processes