Are you ready to take your career to the next level? With over 130 SuperCenters Nationwide and more than 1,500 RV Technicians, Camping World is proud to be the #1 service provider in the RV industry since 1966.
Camping World offers highly competitive performance driven compensation plans, immediate enrollment in a comprehensive benefits package, and true training and advancement opportunities.
We are seeking a dynamic leader and team builder to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction and profitability at our growing Service Center in Dover, FL.
This is a high volume, 30 bay service center. Only those with high volume service center management experience will be considered.
- Ensure a consistently high level of internal and external customer satisfaction throughout the service department
- Drive profitability through increased sales, gross profit, P&L management, and labor cost control
- Build a high performing team of Technicians, Service Advisors, Parts Associates, Warranty Administrators, Porters, and Detailers through continual associate development and best hiring practices
- Foster a culture that promotes employee development & retention, customer satisfaction, and philanthropy
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors
- Meet or exceed monthly budget projections
- Maintain a safe and functional working environment
- Experience managing a high volume Service Center in the RV, automotive, marine, or power sports industry is required
- Demonstrated ability to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and profitability in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of RV’s and RV systems is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in a dealership software system (ADP, IDS, Reynolds & Reynolds, etc.)
- Intermediate or better skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to read and analyze P&L reports
- Valid driver’s license
We promote a drug free work environment.
$125-$140k+ earnings opportunity. Immediate benefits enrollment.
Requisition Number: 17-10578