- Implement new security initiatives, utilizing technical solutions and policies & procedures.
- Work with a wide variety of security tools, both network and system based.
- Participate in projects and initiatives, validatingsecurity requirements are being met, and researching and recommending appropriate security solutions.
- Document processes, policies, and procedures as required.
- Experience with firewalls, VPNs, IDS, or othernetworksecurity solutions.
- Experience with network sniffers (tcpdump, wireshark).
- Experience with endpoint and/or system security tools, including antivirus, endpoint detection & response tools, and application whitelisting.
- A strong understanding of networking and relevant protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, and DNS.
- In depth knowledge of Windows, Active Directory, and Linux/Unix.
- Experience with cloud services including Azure and AWS.
- Security certifications such CISSP or CISM are a plus.
- 4+ years’ combined experience in information security and/or network/system administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree or equivalent.
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies as required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of complex network, system, and/or security problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly disciplined and motivated, able to work independently, under direction, or as a member of a team.
- Must be willing to periodically work non-standard hours.
- Must be able to attain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship required.