• Actively supports the Company’s commitment to safety and its “Core Values.”
• Represents the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s “Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.”
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based upon information from personal contacts with customers, business directories, trade shows, various sales lead reports, and other sources.
• Management and deployment of Business Development Managers in alignment with operations, including supervision, training, goal setting and measurement, etc.
• Travels frequently to solicit inquiries from regular and prospective customers and follow-up on current projects.
• Develops and maintains target accounts which have the potential to provide for large numbers of inquiries and profitable sales revenues, including developing and maintaining account plans for major clients.
• Make presentations to customers/prospective customers on the company’s products, services and overall capabilities.
• Follows target industries to watch for changes which could result in increases or decreases in inquiries and revenues.
• Leverages existing customer relationships to provide opportunities for all applicable scopes of work provided by company.
• Assist with plans, specifications, and other customer documents to assist with budget cost estimates.
• Establishes or proposes changes in products and services offered based on industry need and those which would result in cost reduction or schedule improvements.
• Assists in providing advice to clients relating to Matrix’s products and services.
• Prepares call reports and business communications.
• Provide direct sales support of certain proposals, including follow-up, feedback to the Matrix organization and participate in negotiations, as requested.
• Provide and update documentation and presentation material to support weekly and quarterly operations reports as requested.
• Requires coordinating and attending entertainment activities with clients.
• Performs other responsibilities, as directed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related area, or equivalent job-related experience/knowledge.
• 8+ years’ sales, marketing, or business development experience; previous experience in gas processing/midstream industry required.