Field Clinical Representative, ( Cardiac Rhythm Management )
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Field Clinical Representative (Cardiac Rhythm Management)
About the role:.
This role will be part of the Rhythm Group specifically in Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) :
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets. In Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) we offer solutions for treating irregular heart rhythms and heart failure, and protecting against sudden cardiac arrest.
- Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of surgical coverage, basic troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for company products.
- Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms.
- Attends unit implants in the labs and operating room of hospital accounts and performs patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
Your Responsibilites include:
- Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) and to identifies key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Trains on and maintains knowledge of clinical trial protocols, CRM Clinical Department standard operating procedures, and compliance toward the regulations of world-wide regulatory bodies to meet corporate and departmental objectives.
- Manages clinical trial activity within his/her assigned territory which includes but is not limited to completing Interest Visits and Site Initiation Visits.
- Educates clinical investigators on clinical trial protocols, clinical process, and investigational products and features.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Follows company and divisional guidelines for managing commercial inventory and, if applicable, investigational product inventory.
- On-call duties may be required 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 4 years work experience with Bachelor's degree in Science, Math, Business, Nursing OR equivalent technical work experience
- Minimum 4 years of Cardiac Rhythm Management field experience.
- Strong technical aptitude; the ability to understand, communicate and train others in use of complex medical software algorithms as it pertains to device therapy and diverse disease states.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the medical community including patients.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment where urgency dictates work schedule.
- Ability to take rotational 24/7 call with a sales team involving holidays, weekends.
- Ability to work independently where daily schedule varies by hours worked and tasks managed.
- Previous experience working in a Cardiac Catheterization (Cath) Lab and/or Electrophysiology (EP) Lab
- MBA, MSN, or other graduate degree