This position is for an IT Technical Designer within Network Access Businesses responsible for successful translation of business requirements into system design specifications. Liaison to business stakeholders as well as our internal technical teams to design and architect optimal solutions, while ensuring sound project discipline for multiple initiatives is a key component of this role.
- Leadership role (non-supervisory) consulting directly with business stakeholders, project managers, as well as application, database, infrastructure and other technical areas
- Translation of business requirements into technical design documents
- Project evaluation and estimation
- Influence optimal execution of project initiatives and implementation with strong communication, collaboration and planning
- Logical architecture and design process to ensure solutions that allow for future flexibility to address evolving business needs
- Assurance that appropriate security principles and guidelines in design are followed
- Partner closely with other leaders responsible for our infrastructure , applications (largely C#/.net), and SQL Server environments for strategic planning
- Be an active voice in a diverse and engaged team, continually striving to deliver the best results for the multiple business areas supported by NAB
- Minimum of 3 years recent and related experience in information systems development or implementation.
- Experience within the Microsoft Windows environment is required.
- Experience with architectural abstractions and design patterns.
- Experience with object-oriented modeling principles (inheritance, polymorphism) and methods (use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.).
- Experience with Technical requirement gathering and generation.
The minimum level of education desired for candidates in this position is an Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Information Technology/Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET is desired
Information Technology/Software Architect is desired
Functional - Information Technology/Application development/1+ Years
Functional - Information Technology/Data / info management & architecture/1+ Years
Functional - Information Technology/Project management/1+ Years
Functional - Information Technology/Release & resource management/1+ Years
Technical - Development Experience/N-Tiered/4+ Years/System Support
Technical - Database/Microsoft SQL Server/1+ Years/Power User
Technical - Network/Network management/1+ Years/Administrator
Technical - Operating Systems/VM/4+ Years/Administrator
General Business/Communicating for Impact/FOUNDATION
General Business/Ensuring Project Discipline/ADVANCED
Technology/Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions/FOUNDATION
General Business/Applying Reasoned Judgment/ADVANCED
Technology/Developing Competitive Technology and Architecture/FOUNDATION
Technology/Promoting Emerging Technology/FOUNDATION