Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years data, voice or converged (Cisco) networking experience with at least 4 years in design and project support.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 10 years data, voice or converged (Cisco) networking experience with at least 4 years in design and project support.
- CCNP Routing and Switching Certification.
- IP Telephony, SIP Certfication.
- In-depth knowledge of networking technologies and networking protocols.
- Cisco configurations NxOS and IOS.
- Packet Aggregation knowledge (Gigamon).
- Infoblox (IPAM) experience.
- ITIL Foundations Certification.
- In-depth knowledge of numerous networking technologies and how they interrelate and interact together.
- Possess excellent technical skills regarding network routing, switching and provisioning.
- Collaboration with cross-functional groups.
- First Citizens Bank IT experience.
Job ID #: 29435