LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based on technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re chasing the goal of being the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. In the process of chasing this big goal, we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is taking on a huge problem and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role is integral to the company as you will manage a team that oversees the handling of all borrower and investor payments and related reporting. As a Payment Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the posting of payments, the movement of investor funds to individual bank accounts and the publishing of investor reporting. You will also be responsible for overseeing the reconciliation of bank account cash flows.
- Oversee a team applying incoming borrower payments, disbursing investor funds to external investor accounts, and publishing investor reports
- Maintain KPI and management related dashboards and reporting
- Be the point person to resolve any discrepancies, answer questions, invent new processes/product and work with engineering to drive towards solutions
- Oversee daily/monthly cash reconciliations between bank statements, investor reports and our systems to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to drive treasury and cash related projects and coordination
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred with an appetite for systems and technology
- 5-10 years of cash reconciliation/accounting/investor reporting experience
- Experience working with product and engineering teams to build systems and analyze data
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage, banking, or other related financial institutions is preferred