Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Quality Management space, join Nike’s Technology QM organization. We are a fast pace QM organization that is always looking and moving forward to ensure we delivery QM processes and solutions to meet our ever changing customer needs. We are responsible for delivering high quality software releases to the Enterprise, on time and quicker than before. Working in our organization is rewarding and challenging, and like no other job you have had before.
As a Lead QM Automation Engineer, your role on the team will include leading a team of QM Engineers to deliver quality software releases to our customers. You will work with your team members to ensure they are delivering high quality test plans, test scenarios and building automation scripts and infrastructure. You will need to be a thought leader in the QM space and be able to drive change across the QM team.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of leading a Quality Management team
- Experience driving and delivering test automation
- Experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS or Azure.
- Delivering strategic quality assurance/management initiatives and innovations
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Lead and manage the day to day Delivery of testing team
- GUI Test Automation Framework development experience using Selenium or similar Open Source Tools
- SAP-TAO Test Automation experience
- Closely work with a team of Manual and Automated testers and ensure that the tasks are completed on time with top notch Quality
- Should be able to work on multiple projects on priority basis in a fast paced environment
- Should be able to assist team members in Troubleshooting and Debugging and help identify critical defects
- With the understanding of Black box and White box testing approaches, the QA Lead needs to closely monitor the source code changes in each build and help the team formulate the right test cases for black box testing
- Closely work with Development team, IT Ops team for ensuring defect free production releases
- Build & Release Automation development experience using Ant, Maven etc. would be added advantage
- Sustain the various ongoing activities and processes of testing team like - Updating Test Cases to the Repository, Automation and Continuous Integration, Adherence to QA processes and checklist etc.
- Manage and own the overall QA Infrastructure and ensure zero QA downtime
- Excellent Communication and Stake Holder Management Skills.
- Should be able to work closely with Leads, Enterprise Architect, Director/VP levels
Job ID 00359187