The Senior Revenue Cycle Analyst supports BSHSI system–wide strategies in maximizing reimbursement opportunities from existing managed care contract arrangements. The Senior Analyst will support the HSO Manager-Analytics in monitoring financial performance and payer trends within hospital and physician utilization, collaborating with Revenue Cycle to monitor payer payment performance and support revenue cycle’s efforts in the pursuit of collections of underpayments, appeals of denials.
- Bachelor’s degreefrom an accredited institution of higher learning in information systems, business administration, finance, accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years working in an acute care facility‘s managedcare and/or revenue cycle department or for a health insurance company or combination of related healthcare consulting experiencepreferred.
- Experienceworking within a management analytics, reimbursement or medical economics environment or combination of relatedhealthcareconsulting experiencepreferred.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Access; Advanced Excel skills required.
- Experiencewith Epic and JDApreferred.