The Department of Pediatrics is seeking a Pediatric Nephrologist for a fulltime academic position at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division.
- The physician will provide patient care to pediatric patients at the WVU Physicians of Charleston Pediatrics Clinic, the Children's Medicine Center at Women and Children's Hospital and by admission and consultation to the in-patient services at Charleston Area Medical Center.
- Teach medical students and residents in the area of pediatrics.
- Scholarly activities are highly encouraged.
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students.
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty.
West Virginia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.