Applied Memetics LLC is seeking an experienced, motivated Cyber Security / Insider Threat Analyst, to support our VA customer. U.S. Citizenship is required for this role.
Shift work is required for this role:
- Shift 1: 7AM – 3:30PM
- Shift 2: 2:30PM – 10PM
A Senior Cyber Security Specialist has IT experience with Cyber Security Policy and threat mitigation. Must have knowledge and experience in Cyber Security Tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronical Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline and at least 10 years IT experience. Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must have an Insider Threat Program Manager (ITPM) certificate, an Insider Threat Vulnerability Accessor (ITVA) certificate, or hold a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Outstanding written skills for preparing reports and briefings
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- U.S. Citizenship is required, as is successfully passing a thorough Government background screening process requiring the completion of detailed forms and fingerprinting
Job ID 2017-1608