Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the teams to develop appropriate solutions and quantify the customer requirements including participating in pre-sales meetings
- Application product support, testing, selections, bill of materials and quotes for all customers or selected by Manager
- Write specifications and technical documentation, drawings for supporting and developing customer applications
- Provide technical support during the pilot implementation and evaluation process; assist in training of technical resources
- Trouble shooting, commissioning remote and onsite locations
- Program standard to advanced Energy Management Systems for various types of projects: Supermarket, Box Retail, C-Store, optimize controls and store equipment for energy savings,
- Validate existing and new EMS programs in accordance with projects specifications; these specifications include EMS drawings, Sequence of Operations.
- Effectively communicate with appropriate business units and cross division within Emerson
- Understand and perform Integration and lock down of Emerson and 3rd party devices
- Document new firmware requirements and capabilities, mentor and support internal teams on the on this to maintain domain knowledge
- Support and communicate with a global development team
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and keep in line with Key Performance Indicators
- Self-manage time, new business offerings studied and activities and keep in line with Key Performance Indictors
- Maintain and measure self and proficiency in all products and services that the company offers and all designated third party products and services. This includes installation, programming, and equipment protocol. Monitor and measure overall product knowledge and put in place continuous improvements plans to ensure growth
- Creation of Graphical Custom Screens using the standard tools and templates which include mapping of Graphical Instruments and installation into PC.
- Communicate, liaise, and provide regular updates through current tracking systems and part take in technical team’s process’s, meetings and training events
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Similar Technical Degree preferred
- Minimum Three Years with Installation, Programming, and Troubleshooting Complex Control Systems
- Preferred- Experience Working with Serial Communication Interfaces and Protocols, Such as RS-485/Modbus or BACnet
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to email@example.com. About Emerson
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.