Clinical Coordinator, Care Management
Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
Req # 19114
The Care Management Clinical Coordinator assists the Manager and/or Director in providing leadership and management within the Care Management Department. The Clinical Coordinator is responsible and accountable for the coordination of the 7 day a week operational and utilization review activities. Responsibilities include but are not limited to personal management to include clinical and non clinical personnel selection, orientation/training, scheduling, development/mentoring, performance appraisals, coaching and counseling, disciplinary actions, patient care delivery, physician relationships, intradepartmental and interdepartmental activities, quality control and process improvement activities, regulatory compliance and fiscal control. Assists in the development of policies and procedures. In the absence of the Manager/Director, may assume responsibility and accountability for management of the Care Management Department.
- · Bachelors degree in nursing preferred
- · Current Montana state license as Registered Nurse
- · Four (4) years hospital utilization review or care management and discharge planning experience
- · Previous training in medical criteria, especially Interqual, preferred
- · Demonstration of progressively more responsible duties and/or previous supervisory experience, preferred
- · Healthcare Provider CPR Certification
- · Or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered.