At exp, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
Exp an award winning international engineering firm, is currently searching for a Mechanical Engineer/Designer 2. This is an opportunity to get great exposure from our talented and experienced engineering staff in our Columbus, Richmond, or Bridgewater office.
- Responsible for production of construction documents from initial design to bidding, under the supervision of a senior engineer.
- Responsible for drawing setup and design documentation.
- Responsible for oversight of production team on specific projects
- Lead multi-disciplinary team for mechanically focused project
- Perform coordination with other disciplines on all projects.
- Perform projects within established project budgets and schedules.
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- 5-10years of experience.
- PE or on track to become a PE.
- Strong AutoCAD experience
- Revit experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy