Digital Channels Commercial Product Manager
Kelaca is looking for a Digital Channels Commercial Product Manager for our client located in the North Hills area of Raleigh, NC area. Direct and perform all aspects of commercial digitalchannel product development and changes. Play a proactive role in product planning and design to ensure offerings are differentiated from competitors and customer digital treasury and cash management needs are met. Research and develop recommendations related to commercial digitalchannel opportunities. Monitor market trends and evolving customer needs, taking into account future technology/developments, competitor offerings, operational concerns, and changing regulations. Prepare business case and evaluate potential offerings. Track and manage offerings from concept phase through requirements, design, and usability testing to product release activities. Collaborate with Business & Treasury Services, Sales Effectiveness, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Operations, and IT to support the successful roll out and maintenance of commercial digitalchannel products and services. Communicate status, issues and risks to stakeholders and executives.
Bachelordegree with a minimum of 6years experience in a marketing or commercial role to include 6years of product management experiencerequired.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 10 years experience in a marketing or commercial role to include 6years of product management experiencerequired.
* Strong analytical skills, customer focus and mindset.
* Effective influencing and collaboration skills.
* Strong project management experience, including leadership of cross functional teams.
* Outstanding organizational skills.
* Strategic and creative thinker.
* Ability to question status quo and recommend alternative solutions.
* Strong presentation skills
Other Preferred Qualifications:
* Competitive intelligence or marketing research experience.
* Industry experience with one or more commercial online banking solutions.