- Assist the Attorney Recruiting Manager with the coordination and execution of all phases of recruiting efforts for summer associates and attorneys.
- Coordinate and plan the summer associate program and social activities.
- Conduct pre-summer planning/informational meetings, in conjunction with the manager, prior to the start of the summer program.
- Facilitate orientation for summer associates. Continually monitor and hone the orientation program to ensure it effectively and accurately relays pertinent Firm and new hire information.
- Prepare mid and final summer review materials for Summer Program Committee.
- Develop and leverage relationships with career services departments at liaison law schools and coordinate all outreach efforts throughout the year.
- Facilitate On Campus Interviewing and Coordinate Callback Interviews.
- Assist the Attorney Recruiting Manager with preparation for Recruiting Committee Meetings.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred and two years of large law firm or professional services experience coordinating recruiting initiatives; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and professionalism.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.