Researches; monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security; infrastructure; technology; country; geographic area; biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection; research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work/military experience.
NOTE: Bachelors Degree may count for up to four (4) years of this experience
3 - 10 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
The candidate shall have imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level. Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent.
Candidate must have knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities and demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW; IEC; NES; and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations; spreadsheets; word processing. Must have strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process to include customer relationships with other IC Agencies.
Candidate must have knowledge of multi-spectral imagery exploitation. Must have the ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment. Ability to brief senior staff officers to effect decisions.
Candidate must be able to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to customer analysts to build effective customer relationships.
Candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight. Must have knowledge of terrorism-associated issues.
Job ID Number: 2017-27732