Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. Veracode a division of CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Veracode is currently seeking a Director of Product Management for our Web Application Scanning (WAS) product line. The WAS product line encompasses multiple products built on Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) technology and represents a large market opportunity for the company. Veracode is seeking an experienced product management professional for this role.
About the Role:
In this role, you will help support Veracode’s mission to transform the application security market and accelerate our growth. You must be self-directed, analytical, comfortable making tough decisions, and thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience launching new products, as well as building messaging, positioning, and pricing strategies. The best candidates will be high energy and work well cross-functionally leading the whole product.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Establish, drive, and communicate compelling product vision to engineering, sales, marketing, customers, partners and prospects
- Lead and mentor a team to execute on product strategy
- Create annual roadmap and update it quarterly
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and other leaders to prioritize backlog and ensure roadmap delivery
- Meet regularly with customers to understand current and future requirements
- Work with other product leaders to continuously improve the product management function
- 8+ years in product management
- Strong written and verbal skills especially with customers and external business partners
- Strong technical background, experience with vulnerability management, DAST, or related security or operational technologies
- MBA preferred
This role will be based in Veracode’s Burlington MA headquarters, and will require periodic travel.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Requisition No.: 155521