At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Systems Administrator in our St. Louis, Missouri, office.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting Perficient’s and responsible Business Units' computer systems. This role will be responsible for performing daily system monitoring as well as verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware.
- Respond to escalated end-user problems in a timely manner relating to hardware, software, and peripherals to provide long-term, enterprise-wide, solutions.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Work on projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, coworkers, and the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in computer science, math, or engineering is preferred.
- 3+ years’ Systems/Network Administration.
- Networking Administration with Cisco ASA Firewalls required.
- Networking experience with Cisco, HP and Juniper switchespreferred.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS and Linux administration, configuration, and installation in an enterprise environment a plus.
- ESXi experience a plus.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Superior Listening skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present technical ideas in user-friendly language.
- Network+ Certification
- Active Directory administration
- A+ Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation
Job ID 2017-3626