Join our Configuration Management team responsible for maintaining the integrity of baselines by systematically controlling, monitoring, and managing software changes and releases. CM Team members act as gatekeepers throughout the software development process ensuring process and product conformance and are an integral part of delivering quality to users world-wide.
As a Configuration Management Analyst, you will be part of the DCGS-A Team by supporting stakeholders throughout all phases of the SEC PPSS / PDSS lifecycle, controlling configuration items and baselines, and ensuring successful delivery of software releases around the globe.
- Coordinate with key government and contractor stakeholders as all stages of the SEC PPSS/PDSS lifecycle
- Conduct CM planning and management
- Identify and control configuration items (e.g., setting and maintaining baselines)
- Perform configuration status accounting
- Manage change requests
- Conduct configuration verification and audit
- A bachelor's degree and 2 years of professional work experience (or 6 years’ experience in place of a degree) is required.
- Demonstrated experience with digital Knowledge Management (e.g., MSSharePoint) as a power user
- Demonstrated experience with task / workflow management (e.g., Project Forge, Visio, MS Project) as a power user
- Demonstrated ability in writing and implementing technical instructions and plans (e.g., Configuration Management Plans (CMP), Software Version Description (SVD), and Standard Operating Procedures SOP)
- Power user in MS Word and Excel (e.g., word doc merges, csv export into excel, excel formulas / filtering)
- Expert communication skills; able to coordinate, collect, assimilate and share information gathered from technical and non-technical personnel
- A self-starter, willing to work independently and take complete ownership of complex problems
- Active TS-SCI Clearance
- Demonstrated experience in Configuration Management of a DoD system. Highly prefer experience with DCGS-A FOS system
- Demonstrated experience using Source Code Repositories and automated control programs (e.g., GIT, Subversion, MS Team foundation server) at the familiarization level
- Currently active CM certification (e.g., CMIIC Comprehensive Certified Professional or CICM Certified International Configuration Manager)
- Currently active process improvement certification (e.g., Certified CMMI Associate, LeanSix Sigma Green Belt or above, PMI PMP, ITIL, etc.)