● Work with all departments to coordinate sales processes and resolve issues, serving as the escalation point for internal and external customer problem resolution. Sets the team direction and priorities. Manages the sales team developing personnel and handling all aspects of the employment relationship such as hiring, performance management, disciplinary action as well as successfully allocating resources to achieve sales objectives. Monitors process, progress and results.
● Serve as the point person for sales team with problem resolution and escalated issues. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Escalates issues, when appropriate, to the Sales Manager.
● Educate partners how to register opportunities and transact business with Arrow & vendor. Serve as subject matter expert on Arrow and vendor tools and processes.
● Provide accurate sales forecasting for assigned territory/customer base to management. Measures performance against goals and evaluates results. Course correction when necessary.
● Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
● Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
● Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
● Accountable for the results of medium-sized routine support or production operations teams
● Solves problems based on practice and precedent
● Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.