Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Channel Inside Sales Account Mgmt.
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Management rep to join our team.
The GCC (Global Commercial Channel) relationship sales account professional is an individual contributor who is responsible for recommending the total Dell solution (products and services) to retention, development and acquisition partners. They will achieve these goals with an Account Executive by establishing relationships with their partners, executing to equitable revenue/margin/enterprise quotas, and attaining all established efficiency metrics that satisfy segment/corporate initiatives while driving a positive overall customer experience.
- Responsible for attaining 100% or more of set sales quota each quarter and execute against corporate/ segment initiatives. This includes initiatives intended to solidify relationships with Dell such as Enterprise, S&P (Software and Peripherals) and Services.
- Provide sales, technical, and administrative information to existing partner base to receive bids/request for quotes, price opportunities effectively, obtain special pricing authorization and respond in a timely manner to requests.
- Understanding & execution of purchase order, credit/collections, and customer care forms. Enable customers through online and self-service tools.
- Build relationships with assigned contacts within your account set, identifying the right resources to engage that will help the partner maximize their potential revenue spend with Dell.
- Consistently manage a pipeline of opportunities. Support a weekly forecast process and be able to accurately predict weekly top opportunities/identify potential upside. Report back to core team of all activities, wins/losses.
- All-inclusive utilization of the Salesforce.com and Affinity tools.
- Articulate the differentiated value proposition to both internal and external audience while continually championing Dell's Global Commercial Channel program.
- 6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of higher education and work experience.
- Proven selling ability in previous job.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripherals while effectively knowing how to use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effectively demonstrates a strong track record of building business relationships resulting in successful outcomes, preferably in a sales environment.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) and time management skills (ability to prioritize and reprioritize in a complex and changing environment).
- Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership, presentation, and planning ability.
- Bachelor's degree
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.