Summary: The Marketing Specialist is part of a dynamic marketing and communications team and serves as marketing lead for service lines and physician practice strategies. The person in this role will cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders and build a deep knowledge of assigned physician practices and service lines. Success will be achieved through development and implementation of strategic initiatives in support of Cook Children's growth and community goals for selected areas of focus, as well as the system as a whole.
To help protect our name and reputation, this individual will be an expert of the Cook Children's brand and be able to ensure compliance and provide direction to internal partners for all marketing, including collateral, advertising or digital products.
Must be self-motivated and ready to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with fun people. The Marketing Specialist must have high level knowledge of all areas in the Strategic Marketing and Communications department in order to know when to integrate other team members into projects. He/she will lead and/or work as part of a multidisciplinary team comprised of members inside and outside the organization. To be successful in the role, the Marketing Specialist should have a positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to constantly learn and improve in order to help internal partners thrive.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum of five years in a similar marketing role with a proven agency and/or project management experience.
- Professional experience in a health care environment strongly desired.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time and meet demanding deadlines.
- Must be an excellent writer/communicator, diplomatic and able to manage a heavy workload with a variety of jobs.
- Must have a consistently positive and optimistic attitude, collaborative spirit and a talent for maintaining enthusiasm for projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and InDesign.