This position requires an experienced legal secretary with exceptional skills, including excellent administrative, communication and organization skills. The candidate should have previous experience with the Bond, Structured & Public Finance area. The team player we seek must possess exceptional MS Word (65 wpm) and intermediate level MS Excel skills, as well as, exceptional grammar, spelling, proofreading and attention to detail skills. This individual must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks and become an integral part of client service. The position requires the ability to work well individually or in a team environment. Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude is of equal importance to our environment. Professionalism and flexibility are a must. Frost Brown Todd is fully committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous legal secretarial experience.
- Experience with commercial loan documents, and/or real estate finance documents; experience with municipal bond documents helpful.
- Knowledge of court procedures and rules in Ohio.
- Exceptional electronic and traditional file management skills. Filing must be maintained daily.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Innovative thinking - must be able to anticipate needs to successfully manage demands.
- Proficient with drafting of routine letters and other documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplary organization and attention to detail skills.
- Proofreading - this person is the final quality control before a document reaches our client.