Medical Sales Management
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Our client is seeking a dynamic sales/sales management professional that wants a quality international medical device manufacturer to provide the platform for career advancement. This position will supervise, lead, train and motivate 8 field sales reps-called Account Managers. (AM)
Leading edge, reimbursable, capital and consumable product offering.
With a wide portfolio of wound care products targeting chronic and acute wounds, you can build a successful team as a District Manager with the Woundcare Advanced Management division – Extended Care Category supporting healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries to improve the quality of life for their patients.
The District Manager for our Extended Care segment is responsible for achieving sales goals, devising and executing the sales plan and developing future management talent within the district.
Company car, full benefits, 401k match and expenses.
As the District Manager you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Improve the Account Managers’ sales skills through interaction during weekly field rides
- Ensure proper Account Manger territory coverage, account penetration and sales time allocation to emphasis products through monitoring of AM activities
- Conduct job performance evaluations and outline development plans for AMs during each field ride
- Interact with various other departments to communicate field intelligence including status of current plans of action, product reimbursement and competitive activity
- Identify Account Managers who demonstrate leadership traits and work with Regional Director to create additional development opportunities
- Identify Account Managers who consistently do not meet company standards and work with Regional Director to devise corrective action for success
Bachelor’s degree from 4year college or university.
Minimum of 2years of business to business salesexperience, preferably in the medical device industry and/or wound care.
3+ years of medical device managerial experience
Previous experience as a Sales Trainer is strongly preferred.
Domestic – 40-60%
Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
Ingenuity and problem solving
Work ethic and perseverance
Ability and aptitude to learn
Interviews in 1 week. For confidential consideration please send your resume