Philips Healthcare is seeking an Account Executive to play a vital role in providing solutions to select Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN's).
As the Account Executive you will be challenged to manage contracts and relationships with select IDN's for all of Philips Healthcare Products. You will be working strategically at the C-Level and working cross-functionally with the internal Philips sales team
Support the Development of the Great Sales Plans and Account(s) Strategies
• In collaboration with the Sr. Account Executive or RSM, research the accounts and its affiliated hospitals operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
• Solidify the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
• Leverage the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
• Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
• May be responsible for broad geographic accounts.
Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics
• Act as single point of contact for Tier 1, 2 IDN HQ accounts and own Executive level relationships.
• Communicate, align, and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
• Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
• Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and hospital specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
• Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.
• Participate in customer meetings to closure.
• Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
• Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
• Create and sustain relationships with the Executive level leaders as the single contact point at Philips.
• Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
• Ensure a current knowledge of issues in each facility and monitor resolution through the escalation processes.
• Simplify the impact of Philips required activities for the customer
• Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team Within Philips
• Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
• Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
• Initiate collaboration with Sr. Account Executive or RMS and internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
• Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
• Utilize OneSource and SFDC to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
• Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
· Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
· 8-12years of Field Salesexperience
· Experience leading account teams and selling to accounts that can produce large sales volumes and/or market share growth.
· Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers
· Engaging the interest of the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversations
· Educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issues
· Enlightening the customer about new possibilities, and act as a catalyst for innovative ideas