Mount Sinai is one of the leading US health systems with a top-ranked academic medical center. We are accelerating a transition to a business model based on population health by launching Mount Sinai Health Partners (MSHP), a new 350+ employee team that is dedicated to making Mount Sinai the best population health manager in New York. Within MSHP, we have created a “commercialization team” to assemble Mount Sinai's clinical and population health assets into product offerings (e.g. care bundles, worksite clinics, insurance products in partnership with payers) and sell them to individuals and plan sponsors via multiple distributionchannels (e.g. exchanges, direct to employer, governments, strategic payer relationships). We are looking for talented strategists, product managers and business development professionals for the “commercialization team” that are passionate about developing a true system of care that can create market-leading value for our customers, members and patients.
Each of these new product offerings will have important population health attributes including: (1) value-based pricing (2) narrow networks of value-based providers (3) optimized care pathways (4) specific requirements to improve patient experience and (5) employer service level commitments. For worksite clinics, MSHP builds a primary and urgent care practice right at the employer's worksite where traditional fee-for-service payments are replaced by a value-based alternative that enables the clinician to spend more time with the patient. For care bundles, MSHP accepts a fixed-price for an episode of care provided by a network of high-value providers curated by us with new care pathways to ensure holistic and consistent care across the network. For insurance products, MSHP partners with like-minded insurers to wrap a health plan around our clinically-integrated network of physicians, hospitals and other providers. The goal of each product is to increase the value for employers and their employees, mitigating the effects of the affordability crisis.
The Worksite Solutions Program Manager will guide MSHP decisions on the strategy, development and operations of its population health solutions through management of key initiatives, research, analysis, and other supporting activities. The Program Manager is a highly visible role with significant opportunities to engage with senior leadership across the Mount Sinai Health System. The Program Manager will also interface with key stakeholders from across the local, regional, and national healthcare market. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- § Implementation and Oversight of Worksite Solutions – The Program Manager will work in close collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders to implement as well as manage ongoing operations of worksite solutions (e.g., onsite/near-site clinics, wellness solutions, telemedicine, navigation services). The Program Manager will be responsible for executing service and outcome promises and will track ongoing performance.
- § Development of a Worksite Solutions Playbook – With clinical oversight from the Worksite Medical Director, the Program Manager will develop and refine a robust clinical and operational playbook for worksite solutions as MSHP gains more customers for this line of product offerings. This playbook will guide MSHP's future implementations of worksite solutions and will be leveraged across different primary care initiatives within Mount Sinai, e.g., the system-wide practice transformation initiative.
- § Worksite Solutions Strategy – The Program Manager will play an integral role in developing and executing our strategy for worksite solutions as MSHP continues to build out and mature its population health capabilities.
- § Client Relationship Management – The Program Manager will interface with clients, leading key aspects of MSHP account management activities throughout the implementation and ongoing operation of worksite solutions.
What You'll Bring
- § Bachelor's Degree
- § Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the health care industry
- § Experience with leading healthcare providers (e.g., health systems, provider groups) (min 1 year)
- § Demonstrated success in implementation and operation of clinics and/or otherhealthcare solutions
- § Experience in a fast paced, corporate environment
- § Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- § Self-motivated team player
§ Passion for health care as evidenced by academic or personal pursuits and professional experience.