What you will do:
• As the Expert Product Director for People Platforms at Acxiom you will lead with user centered design across the end-to-end talent lifecycle to deliver awesome online experiences that deliver awesome talent outcomes including attracting, retaining, developing talent.
• Define the end-to-end customer experience for Acxiom’s people platforms and the product roadmaps to achieve these objectives.
• Leads with gaining deep understanding of customers needs and behaviors.
• Manages projects as needed to drive improvement across the platform. Seek to optimize business outcomes, user adoption, and operational team efficiencies.
• Directs a comprehensive product strategy through product conception, design, delivery, continuous improvement, and end-of-life as appropriate. Partners in executing product development plans as a hands on partner with engineering. Monitors ongoing product fitness and formulates and executes long-term plans for improvement. Promotes use of new technologies and industry-leading trends.
• Create reusable internal and external thought leadership content in the way of presentations, white papers and point of view in order to promote Acxiom as a great place to work with innovative talent practices
Duties and Responsibilities:
Function as a key industry thought leader and domain expert.
Drives business results cross entire talent lifecycle and HR Service delivery
Needs to work closely with HR Centers of Expertise, HR Business Partners, Business Leaders, IT, XD, and Application Operations to define product and user adoption strategies
Lead all activities with no supervision.
Becoming known in the industry as an expert and speaking at conferences.
Create reusable internal and external thought leadership content in the way of presentations, white papers and point of view in order to promote Acxiom as a great place to work with innovative talent practices
Participate in strategic decision making activities in regards to talent experiences and delivery
See and fill gaps in user experience through creative solutions
15+ years of thought leadership and delivery of Talent Management and HR Service Delivery platforms
B.S. in Computer Science, Business MIS, or other engineering
MBA, M.S., or equivalent experience preferred
Prior UX or development/system analyst background
Understand SaaS software, customization vs configuration and user experience