Pulmonary Territory Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
The BSC Endoscopy Pulmonary Territory Manager will be responsible for driving sales revenue to exceed the division priorities, define and develop new business opportunities in the pulmonary space, and function in and contribute to overall team success. Individuals will exhibit strong clinical excellence, stay current on products, programs and competitive knowledge, and be able to face up to program situations quickly, directly and without hesitation.
Candidate will have experience and be comfortable in the hospital and office-based settings, and be creative in their problem solving. The Territory Manager will develop key relationships through frequent and routine customer visits, product demonstrations, product in-services, and procedural observation. Relationships must be established with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Hospital Infection control, and Materials Management. Additionally, candidate will build and maintain constructive strategic relationships in key accounts and be able to take actions that are consistent with the stated organizational goals.
Candidate will manage their territory with integrity and in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
- Develops quarterly plans designed to achieve revenue targets
- Clinical excellence in respective disease states
- Build sustainable business relationships
- Drive sales revenue to exceed division priorities
- Define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company's vision and priorities
- Build and maintain sustainable strategic relationships in key accounts
- Stay current on BSC products / programs / competitive knowledge within the Pulmonary space
- Recognize opportunities to communicate and present BSC information to encrease sales activities in the region.
- Focused individual committed to building trusting relationships with key physicians and nurses by training, educating and selling them on our cutting-edge technologies.
- Must uphold all of the quality policies outlined within sales structure consistently and completely
- Understand and comply with all regulations governing our work and comply 100% of the time with all BSC corporate policy and procedure initiatives.
- Report and track any product issues encounted during in-services using the corporate complaints reporting tracking procedures. Seek input from appropriate personnel to resolve issues.
- Minimum of 50% travel
Quality Systems Requirements:
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- 3-5 years relevant business experience, at least 3 years direct sales experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Documented sales success
- Demonstrated top 10% performance in critical competencies
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Sales management experience strongly preferred
- Industry experience preferred
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented
- Excels in fast-paced, competitive environment
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer