Completes all functions of a medical physicist including: treatment planning, dosimetry, quality assurance and other related physics functions for both the Varian including brachytherapy and TomoTherapy treatment systems. Maintains open and regular communication with program radiation oncologists and Chief Physicist. Works directlywith other program medical physicists and medical dosimetry staff. Expected toestablish an independent and interdisciplinary research program. Participates ineducation program.
- Doctoral degree in Medical Physics, Physics or equivalent.
- 5 years clinical and academic experience in Radiation Oncology Physics.
- ABR and/or ABMP Certification
- Graduate of a CAMPEP-accredited graduate program.
- Proton therapy experience