Contributes to the overall success of the enterprise Regulatory Compliance Management Program within Global Compliance ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed/delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Director, Compliance, Change Management, the incumbent will join the eRCM team operating in an agile environment to support the creation and roll-out of the enterprise Regulatory Compliance Management Program initiative. Theincumbent is responsible for managing, developing and identifying internal change management and communications plans and tactics to support the deployment of the eRCM Program.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Supports the Director, Change Management in relation to the eRCM Program. This role will create engagement with theCompliance teams by:
- Engaging leaders in the change process, to deliver key messages throughout various program stages
- Building commitment and ownership for driving the required changes
- Providing open and transparent communication relating to the eRCM activities
- Develop change management and communication relating to organizational readiness plans and change strategies by:
- Developing and implementing change management and communications that address the change impacts of the program, while minimizing stakeholder resistance and maximizing engagement
- Assessing the organization’s readiness for change and potential barriers to implementing change and providing mitigation solutions
- Creating tools for managers and employees for implementing sustainable change
- Ensuring effective delivery of change management strategy program(s) and tools
- Working with the Director, focus on the development and execution of integrated change management strategies, plans and activities that align messages and programs, and supports the successful implementation/deployment of the eRCM initiative by:
- Identifying, planning and executing change management and communication initiatives that enhance and improve communication with key stakeholders and businesses and help to embed the change
- As part of the change management stream, developing communication plans, tactics and messaging to align with applicable programs and priorities and build employee engagement in the various initiatives
- Assisting in partner meetings as required to support deployment activities
- Ensuring that communication messaging across applicable stakeholders is coordinated, reflects the diverse needs of the target audiences and is consistent with Scotiabank’s positioning, goals and values
- Ensuring that programs are well communicated and understood at all stages, and that messages are communicated consistently across the Global Compliance and other stakeholders
- Overseeing the creation of change management and communications tactics designed to highlight short-term, visible and meaningful “wins”, to sustain momentum of on-going programs
- Developing and executing measurement strategies for change management and communication initiatives; identifying strengths and opportunities for change and enhancement
- Change management designation is a requirement e.g. such as PROSCI.
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills, with strong accuracy and attention to detail. Spanish is an asset.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a change management or a communications role. The incumbent must have expertise in planning and executing on strategic communications for a transformational change.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. Excellent program/project management and timemanagement skills required to manage multiple priorities and competing timelines.
- Given the project environment the incumbent will be required to work extended hour at various stages of the project tomeet timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills are essential in dealing with many senior internal and external parties, as well as preparing program updates
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge and/or experience of the banking industry and the lines of business are an asset.
- Post-secondary degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing Communications, or related discipline