This marketing role will lead the direct to consumer channel expansion for the company’s high growth Welch Allyn Home™ business. The National Brand Manager is expected to establish and maintain key customer relationships, assist in developing strategies, and be principally responsible for implementing tactics to execute on the overall retail/e-tail channel strategy to achieve sales growth objectives. If you are a results-oriented, have a good consultative selling approach, and are effective working in an entrepreneurial environment then the sky is the limit.
- Develop and nurture high-impact relationships at all major retail / e-tail accounts.
- Support select key B2B partner relationships.
- Own the sales lifecycle from prospecting to close, working closely with product procurement, supply chain and finance.
- Leverage your network and your well-honed skills to execute partnership contracts.
- Develop and present consultative client-specific marketing plans for execution. Create and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations to key decision makers.
- Be an expert in the economics of your retail/e-tail channels, constantly looking for ways to improve both sales revenue and margin for Welch Allyn Home.
- Be an expert at timing - know when retailers have line reviews for new sets and the rules around how and when to present Welch Allyn Home to gain the optimal outcome.
- Develop and drive execution of channel and product marketing plans and initiatives that facilitate sales growth.
- Be opportunistic with marketing resources to make Welch Allyn Home top-of-mind for promotional activities that will drive positive ROI for Welch Allyn Home.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience with growing a national branded consumer packaged goods company, ideally with a background in health products or consumer tech.
- E-tail/e-commerce experience required; have a deep contact list of targeted retail/e-tail partners.
- Proven track record driving growth in new product categories.
- Demonstrated expertise as a top relationship manager.
- Collaborative with the ability to partner cross-functionally to ensure corporate objectives are achieved.
- Highly-structured thinker and an excellent communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate key industry trends, consumer understanding, competitive landscape, brand marketing plans and category management into a conceptual sales presentation which will secure agreements to a recommended business plan that achieves mutual objectives.
- Preferred location for this role is Skaneateles Falls, NY; other locations that would be considered are Chicago, Batesville, Beaverton, Cary, St. Paul and Milwaukee.