Parkridge East Hospital is searching for a new Director of Women’s Services. This role works to develop and guide the staff of our Labor and Delivery and Mother/Baby departments in providing the best birth experience for new mothers in Chattanooga and the surrounding areas. Our Women’s Services departments are growing and we want someone to grow with us! Learn more about Women’s Services at Parkridge East Hospital.
The Director of Women’s Services is responsible for the development of the employees and the services in the Labor and Delivery and the Mother/Baby departments.
- Provide leadership that builds collaborative relationships with all levels of team members, leadership and physicians
- Mentor and develop leadership and staff within the department(s)
- Communicate effectively and honestly with all types and levels of people both inside and outside of the organization
- Exhibit high energy and be action oriented through contributions not only within the department but also to the organization
- Able to develop and implement a strategic and operational plan for the service line(s) with a vision toward the future
- Participative in events that assist in developing public relations and marketing the services provided within these service lines
- Invested in providing an excellent patient experience to every patient every time
- Practice with the mission in mind, “Above all else, we are committed to the improvement of human life.”
- Graduate of an accredited RN program with a state of Tennessee Registered Nurse license
- Bachelors of Nursing considered with Masters in Nursing, Business or other health-related field prepared strongly preferred
- At least 3 years in an acute care setting as an RN and one year management experience and/or two years specifically in Labor and Delivery preferred
Job Code: 01269-12987