Job Duties and Responsibilities
To support the Office of Chief Engineer, NASA Engineering and Safety Center Support (NESC) and NASA Engineering Network (NEN) with a variety of communication, facilitation and production activities
- Provide guidance to the NEN community partners on keeping their content fresh/updated
- Communicate with NEN communities using innovative strategies and solutions with visual and written products; curate the Community of Practice content; attend Technical Discipline Team telecons to hear pain points that the Community of Practice capacity to solve; and coordinate NEN operations and delivery
- Assist in communication campaigns and strategies to enhance awareness and increase use of NEN
- Pre-production coordination and field production logistics, multimedia production (via web-based platforms) and post-production file management.
- · Basic media production skills to include: editing, videography, studio production (capturing and live broadcasting), graphic design Tracks and analyzes user trends, and uses that information to develop and refine strategic communications campaigns
- · Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- · Familiar with the engineering community
- · Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- · Strong critical thinking skills; ability to create and innovate
- · Proficiency with databases, Content Management Systems, MS Office programs to include Excel and PowerPoint
.QualificationsRequires a bachelor's degree and 5 to 7 years of communications experience.
Years of Experience11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree