Enterprise Field Sales Reps provide end-to-end account management for multiple Fortune 1000 companies in partnership with the Sr. Enterprise Account Executive Reps. This role will reside in the field at customer locations to identify business needs by selling products and services that drive incremental sales/revenue. Reps manage the customer accounts by assisting with order placements, upgrades and device management, reporting and billing support, providing analysis and recommendations for QBRs with Sr. Enterprise Account Executives and providing customer device support and ongoing training.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Create a business plan with Enterprise Sales Executive on “land and expand” strategy to identify additional contacts and additional sales opportunities inside existing accounts.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to upsell current accounts and drive incremental sales/revenue. Assist enterprise customers with account moves: adds, changes, deletes.
- Manage existing base of accounts with upgrades/device management, reporting and billing support and respond to client issues via email/voicemail. Partner with Sr. Enterprise Account Executive to plan QBRs for existing clients; perform analyses and make recommendations to Sr. Enterprise Account Executives. Provide training on TBC and I billing sites to enterprise customers. Participate in event planning with local Marketing teams.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and technical experts to determine in-building coverage, customize and write MCSA addendum and technical requirements and update TBC sites for clients.
- Stay abreast of ongoing market trends and general developments to close on assigned accounts.
- Continuously update knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings. Regular focus on enhancing communication and presentation skill set.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting. Ensure all internal departments have fulfilled responsibilities to bring new national customers on-board
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 3 years account management experience
- 2 years+ in enterprise level accounts preferred, outside sales experience preferred
- Prior experience managing large (500+ employee) accounts with a base up to 7,000 lines monthly
- Superior professional selling, prospecting, negotiation, funnel and account management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Prior wireless experience
- Must have valid driver’s license