The Climate Corporation is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about creating great products for farmers. We are leading the industry in collecting agronomic data, visualizing it in the cab and connecting it to the cloud for deep data analysis and insights.
We are looking for someone to join the team to accelerate our work in making our toolset easier to use and expanding our ability to clean and improve data quality throughout the lifecycle. You will get to work with an experienced, high-performing team in a fun and flexible work environment.
What You Will Do:
- Create and deliver new products to market, from idea inception, product-market fit, development and release
- Manage the software development pipeline with a flexible approach
- Work with software and hardware development teams in Morton and Chicago, IL
- Get hands on with our product, building relationships with growers for testing and feedback
- Some travel to visit customers in the field and work with teams in other Climate offices
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science preferred)
- 3-5 years of multidisciplinary (business & technology) experience (preferably as a full-time Product/Project/Program Manager)
- Experience in vetting product concepts and product-market fit
- Experience delivering product to market
- Desire to work in a high-trust, process-light environment
- Software development experience
- Agile development leadership experience
- Experience in the agriculture or equipment industry
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent.