IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues.
Do you shine in front of the client? Do you have experience in Data Governance? Are you ready to take your career to the next level with IBM? Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring a Managing Consultant with subject matter expertise in Data Governance.
- Work with client to design, develop and implement data governance and data management processes
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and develop communication plans
- Develop metadata management repositories (e.g. data standards or business glossaries)
- Capture business/data quality rules & quality thresholds and designs DQ reports & dashboards
- Partner with technical resources to implement rules in data quality and automate monitoring and reporting
- Operate issue tracking processes and facilitate resolutions with the client
- Knowledge of DG technologies for data quality and metadata management
Bottom line? We out think ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Stay connected by subscribing to the IBM jobs blog at blog.ibm.jobs for career insights, news and latest job opportunities and additional information on the data happenings at IBM.
IBMers are from over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
New Collar Role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 + years in data governance
- 3+ years stakeholder analysis and develop communication plans
- 5+ years experiencebig data concepts and hands-on experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- 4 + years in data governance
- 4+ years stakeholder analysis
- 6+ years experiencebig data concepts and hands-on experience
Work Authorized Canada
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?