Job number: 2432567
Cloud Advisory Services - HR Transformation Consultant (Virtual)
United States, IL, Virtual
APPLY SHAREJob Description
Cloud Advisory Solutions - HR Transformation Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Advisory Services group within Alight Solutions.
Your Impact As A Cloud Advisory Solutions - HR Transformation Consultant
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new products and services to support the successful rollout of cloud technologies such as Workday.
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements involving transitions to cloud-supported HR service delivery models
- Work with clients to understand current and future HR service delivery model changes and to define future HR shared services and service center roles and responsibilities.
- Lead current state HR operations assessments and optimization projects
- Conduct pre-deployment readiness gap assessment towards future HR cloud solutions including Workday, Oracle and SAP cloud solutions.
- Advise clients on HR service center structure, process design and capability considerations to address future service delivery concerns.
- Redesign processes; develop process maps that reflect future state efficiencies
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation aligned to client Workday tenant
- Support and/or lead proposal development and sales pursuits.
- Support business case development related to implementation of future HR Service Delivery Model
- Support service center operational readiness activities to prepare for go-live or launch of support for new services
- Advise on case management and knowledge management tools
- Research / keep up to date on HR service delivery effectiveness, cloud HR systems functionality and provide deep subject matter expertise.
- Establish good working relationships and collaborate with colleagues across the organization toprovide high quality solutions for our clients
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 6 - 8 years of relevant HR transformation consulting or industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in a global service center environment managing HR operations
- Demonstrated ability in client relationship management
- Strong consultative capabilities; ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Experience in leading client interviews, conducting workshops, or facilitating meetings
- Superior knowledge of HR function, processes and best practices
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: HR Strategy, HR Shared Services, HR Customer Experience, HR Business Partner Design, CoE Strategy and Design, Outsourcing advisory, Metrics & Benchmarking, HR Process Redesign
- Experience in leading the vendor selection process(client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Demonstrated experience in conducting HR operational assessments, developing strategic recommendations and building business case for change
- Excellent ability in leading and managing projects to timelines
- Alight does not require weekly travel per se, and travel will vary by project. However, as this is a client-facing role, travel of 40-60% may be needed during peak periods.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master of Science degree in Human Resources, Organization Development or equivalent in experience
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Workday HCM Certification a plus