Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Finance department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in accounting, tax, financial analysis, international finance, credit / collections or accounts payable, Uline is the company for you.
Director of Internal Audit
Uline seeks a Director of Internal Audit at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Interact with company leaders and Finance associates regarding the identification, monitoring and testing of key controls.
- Conduct preliminary surveys of audit areas to define scope and analyze risk.
- Establish a new audit function for a multi-Billion dollar organization.
- Research, plan and develop audit objectives, audit approaches and scope.
- Work closely with process owners to ensure corrective action plans are in place and to remedy gaps in controls.
- Draft audit programs to ensure complete coverage and analysis of assigned areas.
- Successfully complete audit assignments in a timely and efficient manner with limited supervision.
- Explain and discuss potential risks, issues and opportunities with company leaders to promote a strong compliance culture.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate audit work papers, supporting documents and reports in compliance with departmental standards and professional practice requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent. CPA or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years finance or related business experience.
- 10+ years experience conducting and managing audits.
- Self-starter with the ability to navigate a matrix organization and deliver results.
- Strong business acumen with cross-functional experience.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to interface and influence all levels of management.
- "Big Four" public accounting experience.
- Experienceworking with data systems and the ability to manipulate, analyze and organize significant amounts of data.
- Full understanding of the audit lifecycle.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace